Where spoiled dogs want to stay!
Highlights at Pampered Pups:
Pampered Pups is a small dog boarding facility in Central Wisconsin ran by our family. Meaning, husband, wife, and 2 young kids. No staff.
- We take a limited number of dogs per day, generally around 10.
- Entire facility is heated and air conditioned.
- In floor heat throughout -Lounge with a stone fireplace, cozy couch, and a TV, just like the comforts of home.
- Private suites with windows in each suite for natural light.
- All suites have a toddler bed or pet cot to relax on.
- Large fenced in areas for pets to enjoy.
- Our family taking your dog in and out for potty breaks and play.
Please review this information before contacting us to board. We understand that because of how we like to run our facility, we might not be a good fit for some pups.
Just a little about us:
We are a small family ran business. Pampered Pups takes around 10 dogs per day. We do not have indoor/outdoor runs so pups have to be willing to come in and out of the building with us. At our facility we intermingle all the pups we board in group play for all let outs under supervision.
For the safety of all the pups and our family, we do NOT take dogs that have shown aggressive behaviors towards dogs or humans. We also do not take pups that display aggressive dominant behaviors while playing with our dogs.
Pups that enjoy our environment:
• Dogs that are friendly towards humans.
• Dogs that enjoy being around other dogs in a social environment.
• Dogs that display more playful, passive behavior when playing with other dogs.
• Dogs that like kids. (We have 2 kids that are our helpers. 6 year old & 11 year old)
Pups that do NOT enjoy our environment:
• Dogs that are timid of other dogs and humans.
• Dogs that do NOT enjoy being around other dogs.
• Dogs that do NOT like kids.
See how much fun we have, join us on Facebook @pamperedpupsonmillcreek
Pampered Pups on Mill Creek | 8827 Mill Creek Dr. | Marshfield, WI 54449
Phone: 715-305-9332 | Email: email@example.com
Check In and Out Times are generally:
Monday-Friday: 8:30am, 3:30-4:15pm, and 5:00-6:00pm
Saturday-Sunday: 8:00-9:00am, 3:30-4:15pm, and 5:00-6:00pm