Requirements for boarding
- Reservations are required. We require at least a 14-day advance notice for all new customers to allow you enough time to get required documentation from your vet to us, schedule a meeting with us to meet your dog(s) before its’ stay, and complete our Pet Profile and Boarding Agreement.
- We do NOT take dogs that are aggressive towards other dogs or humans or dogs we can’t intermingled for play time.
- Pampered Pups is a facility set up for house broken inside dogs. We are not set up for outside dogs.
- Reservations are not confirmed until we have received the Vet Records from the Vet’s Office and your Dog Meeting is done, along with the Pet Profile and Boarding Agreement.
- Pampered Pups requires all guests to be at least 6 months old, up to date on vaccinations for: Rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella (K-9 Cough), have a current negative fecal test, and certify they are being given Flea and Tick treatment. Proof of vaccinations must come from your veterinarian’s office.
*These are all requirements to ensure all guests are kept as safe and healthy as possible during their stay.
- Owners must supply food for their dog.
*Keeping your dog on the same food that is used to is the best way to ensure its digestive system stays stable and healthy during their stay with us.
- Pets are generally let out 2-3 times in the morning, 2-3 times in the afternoon, and once before bedtime.
- Check In and Out Times are generally:
Monday-Friday: 8:30am, 3:30-4:15pm, and 5:00-6:00pm
Saturday-Sunday: 8:00-9:00am, 3:30-4:15pm, and 5:00-6:00pm
- Pets staying past 8:30am will be charged another day of boarding.
Please review this information before contacting us to board. We understand that because of how we like to run our facility, we might not be a good fit for some pups.
Just a little about us:
We are a small family ran business. Pampered Pups takes around 10 dogs per day. We do not have indoor/outdoor runs so pups have to be willing to come in and out of the building with us. At our facility we intermingle all the pups we board in group play for all let outs under supervision.
For the safety of all the pups and our family, we do NOT take dogs that have shown aggressive behaviors towards dogs or humans. We also do not take pups that display aggressive dominant behaviors while playing with our dogs.
Pups that enjoy our environment:
• Dogs that are friendly towards humans.
• Dogs that enjoy being around other dogs in a social environment.
• Dogs that display more playful, passive behavior when playing with other dogs.
• Dogs that like kids. (We have 2 kids that are our helpers. 6 year old & 11 year old)
Pups that do NOT enjoy our environment:
• Dogs that are timid of other dogs and humans.
• Dogs that do NOT enjoy being around other dogs.
• Dogs that do NOT like kids.